2011. október 8., szombat

Raymond Carver: Fat (legeleje)

I am sitting over coffee and cigarets at my friend Rita's and I am telling her about it.
Here is what I tell her.
It is a late of a slow Wednesday when Herb seats the fat man at my station.
This fat man is the fattest person I have ever seen, though he is neat-appearing and well dressed enough. Everything about him is big. But it is the fingers I remember best. When I stop at the table near his to see to the old couple, I first notice the fingers. They look three times the size of a normal person's fingers - long, thick, creamy fingers.
pár napja fogtam egy üres word doksit, és összevadásztam egy-egy képet azokról a férfiakról, akik valaha tendáltak a tetszik irányába. aztán kitöröltem. inkább csak fejben próbálom összerakni, mi az, amiben hasonlítanak.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése